determination

I think everyone of us would (and should) come to one point in our lives where we just pause and ask ourselves why are we doing what we are doing. Perhaps some of you have gone through it, me either. Sometimes I like to ponder on where am I heading to, who do I see in me ten twenty years down the road, will I be successful, will all the hard work and tears be well worth it, etcetera etcetera. And by the end of the day I'll chill down and once again be sure that even if the path may be blurry at times; the puzzle seems to take forever to solve, or there are simply too many things that look impossible to me, I know clearly that there's someone I can rely on, someone I can trust my whole life and future wholeheartedly, the only one I would look up to, the Creator of my life Himself.

I know this is the 500,548,679th time I'm saying sorry for abandoning this blog. I'm just off finding some inspiration on where to take this blog to, while on the other hand my life has been hectic with heavy school workloads and much more. But I promise you I'll be back! Have a great week y'all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment