airy

I have some serious issue here! My dslr isn't working, every time I turn it on it blacks out & the phrase "Error 99" shows up. I'll always have to take off the battery & memory card and reload them... anyone has experience with this/ any solution? The warranty has expired long time ago (this guy is like 4 years old!) and I put going to the customer centre as my last resort... no, but really, as far as I could, I don't want to go to repair store... #cheapo


Thought the picture above is worth sharing.. Sometimes when I'm struggling with lots of things be it school work, relationships and other stuff, The Potter is my refuge, on Him I'll rely! :-) What about you, peeps? What do you do or who do you turn to whenever you face problems? 

Anyways, I'm so in the mood for spring! Even though uncannily enough this week the temperature is falling below ten degrees Celsius again... :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment