Meet Chloe, my baby lionhead bunny. She's so shy and timid; perhaps that's because she's still new to home & her surroundings. I'm so excited about having her in my house mainly because of the cuteness overload and the fun we're going to have as companion. It's day 2 for me to have her and am still finding ways to bond with her! Based on some little research I've done on Internet, many people say that bunnies do not really like to be picked up/ petted, simply because of their nature as prey animals (unlike dogs & cats). This is kinda disappointing since I can't resist petting her every time I see her, she's too cute to be let alone! XD
I am so grateful I'm being trusted to take care of Chloe, this is not an easy task, remembering I have so many more important things to do rather than feeding her/cleaning her poop, however from these first days I've learned one precious thing... God's love.
Ya, ya, I know He's Love. I've encountered. I know His love is so deep & wide and too much that it overflows.. (read John 3:16) Even me as Chloe's owner wants to give her the best food, the best shelter and protection, giving her the very best I can offer her, even if it means I have to put aside some cash to take care of her. Relate this to our biological parents... make much sense? And then, relate this to God, who loved us so much that He sent His only son to die for our sins. Truly, as I meditated on this, I've seen God's love in a much clearer, more tangible way. I'm reminded once again of how He loves us, sinners or free. What a beautiful wonderful Saviour we have :')
and if I could inspire you today:



No comments:
Post a Comment