sleep in.

Been attached to my book (11 heavy case studies for goodness' sake) and I'm sure my brain has gained a few muscles already. Le sigh. Final exams are coming in no time yet I'm excited about the break after already! Oh well, I guess that happens to everyone of us at some point in our lives, always wanting the best part only :p I'm kinda getting hold of university life routine already and so not ready for upcoming years... but they say, cherish moments, one by one. <3


Nails of the week. Both are from OPI, the shades appear softer in this picture, and somehow I turn out liking it much better than how it is in real life. On the left side is coral based shade in hot&spicy, the right one is semi-hot pink in elephantastic pink. Though till now I still don't get what's with elephant and fantastic... wonder who's the person behind this name tagging process lol.

Toronto has been warmer this week and it all signals nothing but winter is ending! I can hear flowers screaming "spring!" already and that being said, I'm collecting a whole bunch of florals outfits to rock on this year's spring. This is so far my favourite season, mainly because you'll walk down the street and find cheerful & flowery colours in almost every store. What a glee!


A glimpse of two of my favourite prints: polka dots and, of course, florals. Both the skirt & dress (worn as top) are from H&M, bought the skirt a while ago cause I like how it flows perfectly just a few inch below my knees. I just think it's one staple piece that can be worn into tons of cutesy outfits. As for the dress... got it on sale last year, never got the chance to wear it much just because I literally forgot about it.
Perhaps that's why I should  start digging my wardrobe & suitcases (I have one huge 32" suitcase full of my clothings, keep them inside because I'm running out of hangers & space) and hopefully find some treasure in there..

No comments:

Post a Comment